Sunday, February 17, 2013

pinwheels, Cookie in snow video


Saturday morning (2/16) dawned cold and rainy, but Jan and I headed to the shop hop in Lancaster anyway.  They call it a shop hop, but all of the vendors come to one place….VERY convenient!  I escaped with only a new book, while Jan bought several patterns for new pot holders.  We saw many people there from quilting…and they all had packages as well.  We headed for Mexican for lunch (yum!) and were home by 1 PM.  I worked in the studio in the afternoon and finally finished all of my quilting pinwheels:
 
 

I worked the rest of the afternoon on a new block, an appliquéd angel.  Just before dinner, Michael took Cookie out for her first introduction to snow (if you get this in an email, you may have to go to the website to see the video attached…I don’t think videos get sent in an email):

 
 
She really wasn’t quite sure what to make of it.  We watched TV in the evening, and I put together sandwich bread dough to rise in the fridge overnight before heading to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.