Saturday, February 9, 2013


I was up early to get a veggie soup in the crockpot before spending the rest of Friday (2/8) morning at the ob-gyn’s office.  Just a routine visit, but they were running late and it seemed to take FOREVER!

I got home at 11:30, but couldn’t eat my soup because the chickpeas weren’t cooked, so I had a salad instead made of mixed greens, 3 oz of turkey, 1/2 of an avocado, and some pumpkin seeds.  I finally got to my studio at 2, and got absolutely nothing done during the afternoon and evening!  I was trying to decide what project to start…and just couldn’t settle on anything.  I didn’t want to start something just to start something, and then set it aside when it wasn’t something I was interested in…so I basically just putzed around in my sewing studio.  In the evening I finally dragged out 2 drawers of scraps and got a bunch of them cut up for charity quilts (both drawers were overflowing, so that was a good thing), but otherwise it was a wasted day.  On a good note, even though Michael didn’t think he would like the soup…he ended up having 2 bowls of it for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.