Monday, February 25, 2013

charity hat


Jan and I met at the golf club on Saturday morning (2/23) for a cooking demo.  The menu consisted of a Greek salad with red wine vinaigrette, 2 mini-crab cakes with remoulade sauce, roasted leek & potato soup and bruschetta.  The demonstration was nice and the food was WONDERFUL!!  I was home by 1 PM, in time to print out our theatre resumes and head to Fort Mill to try out for BECKY”S NEW CAR.  I was really ambivalent about trying out…but did anyway.  We’ll see what happens.  There was a lot of talking about pizzas in the script….so we had pizza for dinner J.  Both of us watched out separate shows for the most of the evening, and I finished a knitted charity hat:
 

 

Sunday morning (2/24) Michael left to get in 9 holes (he’s been missing a lot of golf due to the rainy weather we’ve been having) and I got to relax and read the paper.  We headed to the Lake House around 1 PM for Sin, Sex & the Cia, the latest play from our performing arts group.  One of our across the street neighbors was the star and she did a great job.  The play was a really funny farce and we laughed a lot.  We were home by 3:30 and I putzed around in the studio for a bit before heading upstairs to watch a SCIFI flick with my honey, and knitting on another hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.