Monday, February 4, 2013

Cookie & Elsie, bread, rolls


On Friday morning (2/1) I tried working on the new quilting pattern I bought with Jan….it wasn’t working out  L.  I will definitely finish one for us, but I don’t think I’ll be making these to sell…which is a shame because they are so cute….but a real pain in the you-know-what to sew.  My 2 faithful companions were SO interested in what I was doing….NOT!

 

I spent Saturday and Sunday reading, other than a small amount of time spent making more sandwich bread: 

yes....that is a loaf of bread and a jug of wine....my 'thou' was watching golf!
 

I swiped 6 ounces of the dough to make 2 rolls for our sloppy joes for dinner…otherwise, I sat in my chair in the living room and read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.