Tuesday, April 7, 2020

THE BIG REVEAL starts, first set of masks done!


As promised, Janice's newest project is finished....here's the start of THE BIG REVEAL:


Michael was up at 6 AM on Monday (4/6) while I followed just before 7 AM.  He left for golf here at SCCL while I was still reading emails and getting my blog out....with some compay:  

Lucy

I had some leftover quiche for breakfast before finally starting up my mask production.  That was what I worked on all day (again with company):


except for a wasted 45 minutes trying to connect on ZOOM and something else with my dentist.  I just wanted a simple phone call consultation, but I ended up spending all of that time for nothing  :~(.  Anyway, by 6:30 PM, I had 16 masks done: 


My honey made a terrific toasted ham/cheese sandwich and we split it for dinner:  


I headed to the studio afterwards to get everything cut out for my second set of masks, but stopped to read a bit on FB.  I noticed QUILTVILLE had posted about a totally different style of mask and I decided to try it….OMword…..15 minutes later it was done!!!!  Two minutes to thread some ties through and voila:  


I think I will do them like this for the second set and give people a choice.  

After that I headed upstairs to relax until 8:32, when we headed outside to see the ISS fly overhead.  Here’s something strange…we have been watching this for at least a year and probably longer….for the first time it flew perpendicular to the way we have ALWAYS seen it…..weird!! 

Michael put Cookie to bed at 10:30 PM and came in to tell me that Ethel was sleeping on TOP of the dog crate:




Something to think about….washing your hands and using hand santizer a lot dries them out.  The recommendation is to use hand cream afterwards, as dry hands can have small cracks which would let the virus in….just something to think about.

And a bit of cuteness to brighten your day:




1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.