Friday, April 17, 2020

Retreat, regular & cinnamon bread


Michael left to take Cookie for a walk Thursday morning (4/17) and Paula arrived for our weekly retreat:  


She finished up her baby quilt...I think it is sto very pretty and cheerful

and started right in on a new QoV



I’m not kidding you, she works me like a dog when she is here  :~).  I got all of my blocks done: 



for 2 more of these quilts:  



We had company while we were working:



yes, this is my project box!!





We stopped for an onion/cheese/sausage omelet around 11 AM:



And since we have NO bread in the house, I managed to get regular and cinnamon bread made:






She left before 4 PM and Michael and I headed out to the lanair, since it had warmed up so beautifully.  Some of us read, and others of us:  



Michael had spaghetti and meatballs for dinner while I continued to read (new book, downloaded from the virtual library) and we finally settled in to watch just a bit of TV before bed.


1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous baby quilt -such vibrant colors!! Nice job Paula!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.