Sunday, April 19, 2020

purple quilting started


I did a quick run to the grocery store Saturday morning (4/18), wipes and mask at the ready, and was disappointed to find that at least 50% of the other people in the store had no masks of any kind.  Granted, they were younger than I was, but it seems masks have been proven to help slow/stop the spread of the disease and I was disappointed that a larger portion of the population didn’t think it was a good thing to do  :~(.  

Anyway, I was home before 8:30 AM, when my honey left for golf.  I did a few things upstairs before heading to the studio to start quilting on the purple quilt: 



and to start a secret embroidery project.  Don’t fret….it is of extremely short duration; the reveal will be on Monday.  I’m only sorry I didn’t have rainbow thread to complete it….I had to settle for my beloved teal  :~).  

I downloaded a new book from the library and spent time reading that, but otherwise I was quilting until dinnertime.  I got a little over 1/2 way done with my quilt.  Michael had spaghetti and meatballs for dinner, while I had 2 ears of corn (they were yummy!!)

Random, fun, family pics:






1 comment:

  1. Just came home from the grocery store and QT. I thought the same thing about how many were not wearing masks. This included some gray haired ones.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.