Wednesday, April 1, 2020

AJ


I got my bike ride done and blog out before meeting with Jerri on Tuesday morning (3/31).  She dropped off 3 QoV’s to be quilted and took 6 of my quilts to be bound.  We’re going to talk after this exchange to see if we think that level is fair or if we should be doing something else.  I spent the rest of the morning sorting out a HUGE pile of mail, and the afternoon entering numerous things into the medicare billing spreadsheets I have for me and Michael.  That was a thankless experience as the numbers billed to my secondary insurance do not seem to match up with the numbers billed to medicare!  I have so many bills from my nose surgery before Thanksgiving…it seems like a nightmare!!  Anyway, that took me until dinnertime.  I made wheat bread that came out of the oven after 4 PM, and Michael had a warm piece of bread with his Mexican Chicken Soup.  He decided to make popcorn and watch a Meryl Streep movie on NETFLIX after dinner, while I got the backing for Jerri’s first 2 quilts loaded up.

Looks like somebody learned how to toast marshmallows....wonder if there were any s'mores:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.