Monday, April 13, 2020

The Big Reveal continues (7), AJ for Easter


Janice's big reveal continues:









I had to make a new backing for Jerri’s third quilt, so I got that out of the way Sunday morning (4/12), then loaded up and kicked it off:  


It's not often that the 'girls' are together anymore, so it was fun seeing them both entranced by the birds:  






And my honey joined me in the afternoon to get in some recreation:  


I didn’t get a lot done while the last quilt was stitching because I had to keep my eye on it to make sure it wasn’t pleating, but finally by dinnertime, the quilting was all done.   I was feeling so pleased about my score of flour on Saturday that I told Michael if he wanted more popovers, I would be happy to make…..OF COURSE he said yes (coincidentally, his sister Sue called to wish us a Happy Easter, and she was making popovers as well!):  



After dinner I got Jerri’s quilt all cleaned up: 



and also sewed the inner border on the second men’s quilt before joining my honey upstairs.

We decided to celebrate being a quarter of the way through our quarantine, so you know what that means:



Happy Easter!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.