Saturday, January 16, 2016

Elsie & Cookie a trois, quilting on 4 patch finished



I was up and out early Saturday morning (1/16) to get some errands done.  I headed to Joann’s first, to get a thread rack and some Velcro.  I am tired of having all of  my quilting threads in a drawer…..it’s hard to see/know what I have and it just wasn’t working…so I got a thread rack to put them on.  I stopped by a shoe store (which was closed for an hour :~(, and then finally swung by Ethel’s to pick up a quilt and head on home.  I brought home KFC pot pies which were excitedly received by my honey :~).  I called the doctor since I had heard anything on my blood test…the upshot is: I don’t have a blook clot, but they don’t know what it is.  The recommendation is for hot, moist compresses until it is better.  After that, we both headed downstairs where he spent quite a bit of time getting caught up on the computer, and I dropped back to quilting on my disappearing 4-patch.  We had company while we were working:   


















 I finished the quilting just after dinner, 

and we settled down upstairs with popcorn to watch YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN…an oldy but goody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.