Sunday, December 6, 2015


Michael and I both hopped up early on Saturday (12/5).  He had an early morning tee time (which ended up getting a bit delayed due to frost) and I just felt like I had a lot to do.  I spent the entire day in my studio, trying to move the “blue” quilt along.  I’m very pleased with the way it is turning out and hope to finish the top on Sunday.  The problem with making it up as I go along is that I spend long periods of time staring at it thinking about what to do next.  Neither one of us were very hungry for dinner again, so Michael had some yoghurt and I had a few cheese and crackers before we headed into Charlotte for THE MAGIC OF CHRISTMAS with the Charlotte Symphony.  It was a wonderful and varied program…just the thing to get in the holiday spirit.  We were home by 11:30 and read for an hour before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.