Thursday, December 10, 2015

Cookie & Elsie a trois, pretzel turtles, dipped oreos, Michael w/ friends, sandwich breada



My honey had a little extra time on Wednesday (12/9), so he made me a smurfy egg mcmuffin before leaving for golf.  My babies were in the sun again while I was eating breakfast:  


 Afterwards, I started into my candy making right away, and got my pretzel turtles finished 















before dipping a bunch of candy-cane double stuffed oreoes.   

















After that I spent a bit of time cleaning up the kitchen, and got a lot of stuff put away before my honey came home around 3 PM.  He settled in to read (with some company), 



















while I put together sandwich bread….which we’ve been without for quite some time.  Jan & Walt & Mark got the extra 1/2 loaf.  

 
It was leftover pizza for dinner….and hour of SKYPING with Janice, and then a bit of TV before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.