Thursday, January 28, 2016

Twix cookie base, pizza!



I’ve really fallen behind in my emails and it took me several hours on Wednesday morning to get caught up…and I finally got back to quilting around 11 AM.  Michael took Cookie for a walk in the morning, and then spent a good bit of time trying to learn to use our new camera.  After that I got 2 rows of stitching done on the quilt before heading upstairs for a lunch of sausage soup. By then it was time to change into my bathing suit and head to the pool for water walking with Pat.  We walked for a little over an hour, then I stayed at the Lake House for another hour to clean up a few things.  By the time I got home, it was time to get started on our pizza for dinner.  I had leftover dough from the rolls on Saturday, so I used that for our base.  While I was waiting for it to rise, I put together the bottom crust for some “twix like” cookies I wanted to bake.  I got that baked, 


then put in the pizza (spinach and mushroom on one side, onions on the other :~).   














 It was TOTALLY yummy!  By then it was time to SKYPE with Janice, which of course turned into a phone call ‘cause we couldn’t get SKYPE to cooperate.  After that, I ran out of steam to finish the cookies and  I just plopped on the couch and watched TV with my honey until bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.