Sunday, January 3, 2016

pizza for dinner



It was only 30 degrees when Michael got up for golfing on Saturday (1/2), but he layered up his clothing and left at 9 AM hoping for the best.  He eventually came home with a score of 83, with one birdie…so he was happy.  I spent the day in my studio with just 2 interruptions.  Joan (neighbor) came by to drop off a quilt to be quilted…she is a new customer, so I’m kind of excited.  Then Phil & Evelyn stopped by to exchange Christmas goodies (Evelyn’s been a bit under the weather through the holidays).  We had a nice long visit as she wanted to see all of my current quilts.  I worked on the bindings of the 2 latest quilts (while binge watching DEEP SPACE NINE…I never watched it while it was on), but I didn’t get either quilt totally finished.  I had leftover roll dough from taking rolls to Paula’s on Monday, so it was a smurfy pizza for dinner.   















After that, I didn’t even knit as we watched TV in the evening, …I was just too tired.  That could have something to do with the fact that Cookie got me up at 3 AM and I had a lot of trouble getting back to sleep :~). I did manage to make the overnight Belgiun Waffle batter before we headed to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.