Monday, January 25, 2016

Cookie & Elsie a trois, Sandy D's quilt #2, Joan's quilt



It hasn’t been sunny for 2 days, so Cookie & Elise really enjoyed the front foyer on Sunday morning (1/24):  




After breakfast I headed downstairs and put away everything I had dragged out to make the luggage tags.  After that I got another customer quilt loaded up and worked on the program to quilt it.  

 Joan called me then to say that her quilt was finished and I could come over and take a picture.  I quilted this quilt for Joan several weeks ago, but never remembered to take a picture.  She wanted really sparse quilting and I think I accomplished that:   




Michael took a walk in the afternoon and dropped off a quart of sausage soup with Jan & Walt, while I spent a couple of hours baking up 60 breadsticks and pulling together my supplies for the second Cooking Fingers demo I need to do on Monday.  After that I went back downstairs and started to quilt.  I was really excited because in my new stash of quilting thread, I think I found the perfect color for the new quilt called Barn Red.  I finally headed upstairs to watch TV and snuggle with my honey around 8 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.