Wednesday, January 27, 2016

new card from Michael


I don’t know what happened to Tuesday (1/26), but it just FLEW by !!  Jan picked me up in the morning, and after a quick stop at the chiro (for her) we settled into IHOP for breakfast and catching up.  After that we headed to KOHL’s and I actually found a few things for Iceland before we headed home.  I got home just in time to change shirts (yes…I slopped my breakfast on myself  :~( before Joanne picked me up for Stitch and Chat.  I am stuck on my sweater, but the woman who wrote the pattern wasn’t there…so I just sat and chatted.  I have no idea what I did between then and when Larry picked up Michael at 6:30 to go and see “13 hours”.  Paula, Joanne and Jan all came over for the evening and we had a good time talking.  Michael got home at 10:30 and we watched just a bit of TV before heading to bed. 
 
Michael drew a new card last week and sent it out as a thank you card….since I know it has now been delivered, I can post the picture:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.