Thursday, December 3, 2015

three dudes quilt finished!, minty crisps bagged up



My sweet, sweet honey ran to MICHAEL’s on Wednesday morning (12/2) to buy me food bags to bag up the rest of my Christmas treats.  I worked in my studio until 3 PM (other than a delightful visit from Pat W when we shared some delicious hot chocolate) and got the binding done on the THREE DUDES quilt.  My honey and I watched a bit of TV and I got the label sewn down and voila….my 10th finished quilt (this year) for Sterling School:   














After that I spent a bit of time finally making up 15 bags of Minty Crisps, (the trays have been hiding in the oven and the fridge since I made them) 
aren't these bags beautiful??  my honey picked them out today!

they join an ever growing stash of food gifts



























and then collapsed on the sofa :~).  We had leftover turkey and potato/carrot mash for dinner and I SKYPED with Janice for an hour (we FINALLY actually got to see each other after 20 minutes of problems).  After that I watched TV and ripped out quilting stitching to re-claim some fabric from Miss Scarlett.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.