Wednesday, December 23, 2015

starting blue "leftovers" quilt


Michael did his usual circuit of errands on Tuesday morning (12/22), while Pat and I decided to go out to breakfast.  She’s been getting ready for her family to come for Christmas, so we haven’t really seen each other or even talked much for the past week or 2.  We thought we’d get caught up on everything that’s been happening.  We spent a couple of hours eating and talking and she gave me a beautiful seam ripper made by the woodworkers (picture tomorrow) and  back of sewing needles (that I always need!)  When she dropped me off at home, I was totally lazy the rest of the day….spending it in the living room reading the Jan Karon book: SOMEWHERE SAFE WITH SOMEBODY GOOD…..heaven!  Larry picked up Michael at 4 PM to head off to see the new STAR WARS and I finally finished my book and headed downstairs.  I got the blue, leftover quilt loaded up, basted and the program all set for quilting on Wednesday. 
 
I had just gone upstairs and taken the dog out when Michael got home…they decided to go to an earlier movie instead of just buying their tickets early and then going out to dinner….so he was home by 8 PM and we watched TV the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.