Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Cookie & Elsie a trois


I had a terrific weekend….for once I was quiet and didn’t invite anyone to dinner (something I usually do when we don’t have plans over the weekend) and so I had 3 fabulous days of playing in my studio!  And my honey made dinner on 2 of them….so even more time to play.  I am working on cleaning up leftover blocks, to hopefully start the new year fresh.  At one point over the weekend, Michael and I were both downstairs and my furry kids were snuggling down there as well:


 
Monday morning (12/21) Michael left for golf and I had my last meeting as co-President of Volunteers….YAYAY!!  It really has been an honor to serve, but after 8 years in Volunteers and 7 of those years on the board…I think I need a break.  I was totally lazy for the rest of the day…reading my book while lounging in the living room.  My honey came home, happy with his 87 on the golf course.  They had a late, large lunch, so he wasn’t interested in dinner.  He made me a smurfy grilled cheese sandwich for dinner and we watched TV while I knit the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.