Tuesday, December 8, 2015

quilting started on dino #2, Penny's tea



Michael left early for golfing on Monday (12/7), and I headed down to my studio to get the newest quilt basted and to build the program to quilt it.   

 I got that done, and got quite a few rows stitched out before Pat picked me up at 12:45 for our Machine Embroidery Tea.  Penny volunteered to host a tea for our Christmas Party and everyone eagerly accepted.  Penny has worked all over the world and I knew her “high” tea would be special…and it was.   
her presentation of everything was lovely
the sandwiches were yummy

why yes....I did have a scone with clotted cream and jam...yum!
 Everything was terrific and we stayed and talked for several hours.  After the tea, Pat and I ran our Angel Tree gifts up to the Lake House before she dropped me off at home.  I read my book for a bit until Michael came home, then we talked for a bit.  I headed downstairs again to get a bit more done on the quilt, then we had (Harris Teeter) pizza for dinner and vegged the rest of the night away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.