Friday, December 4, 2015

Cookie, Chirstmas party at Scrap Happy Quilters



Somebody ate their breakfast in a hurry Thursday morning (12/3) then ran back and jumped into bed:   

 I hopped up early to get my blog entry done, then headed upstairs to put together my appetizer for our Christmas party at quilting.  I made Brie bites…a phyllo cup, with a teaspoon of red pepper jelly, then a cube of brie, then a tiny bit of brown sugar patted onto the top of the brie.  I baked them at quilting for 12 minutes and they were snarfed down in a flash!  The food was AWESOME!!  Every appetizer was yummy and the desserts looked good too.   
























 There were lots of nice gifts for the Chinese auction…
of course I didn't remember to start taking pics until we were almost through!
not a lot of stealing in the beginning…but everyone made up for it at the end.  When I got home I got the minutes typed up and sent out, along with a bit of other info, and by then it was 2 PM.  I putzed around in my studio for awhile and got a tiny bit of sewing done on the blue leftover blocks (pics tomorrow) and by then my honey was home from the Santa Claus open….their team won!!!!!  He doesn’t know what the prizes are yet…they’ll be handed out next week.  Neither one of us was hungry for dinner, so he just made popcorn around 7:30 and we settled in to watch TV and munch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.