Thursday, December 17, 2015

Caramel Popcorn



I headed out to the library early Wednesday morning (12/16) while Michael took Cookie for a walk.  I was thinking about asking my friend Jan if I could borrow her KINDLE, then remembered that I could download a KINDLE type app to my tablet.  I wanted to understand how to load books from the library onto my tablet, so I headed there for a lesson.  After that I hit the Lake House to get a few things figured out vis a vis Angel Tree versus Toys for Tots.  Someone put up a Toys for Tots box this year, and some of our Angel Tree presents got put in the T4T box…not good  :~(.  I had a hair appointment after that and finally got home around 2 PM.  I had 4 messages on the answering machine and it took a bit of time to get those taken care of, but finally I was able to start making my caramel popcorn.  
popcorn & peanuts waiting for coating
making the coating
voila!


I made 2 runs of popcorn (that took a couple of hours), which Michael helped me to bag up, 


 then we both read our books out on the deck once again.  I had a terrific SKYPE session with Janice in the evening, and then watched TV with my honey while ripping out stitches to reclaim some fabric from Miss Scarlett.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.