Wednesday, December 30, 2015

bargello quilting started



Michael left at 8:30 AM Tuesday for a bunch of errands (Jan’s to drop off her quilt, foot doc appointment, post office to buy stamps and mail out gift for new nephew) after which he went to the movies to see the new Quentin Tarantino movie of THE HATEFUL 8.  When he came home he said “3 hours of blood and gore”…I’m so glad I didn’t go :~).  I headed to the studio to continue pinning on a polar fleece backing to Miss Scarlett, and getting the bargello quilt basted, and the program to quilt it, set up.  
here's what the whole pattern will look like on the quilt
here's one row of the feathers...it's a very open design
I didn't want to interfere with the bargello pattern of the fabric

By then it was time for Joanne to pick me up for Stitch & Chat.  We had a good time there and I knitted on a new kid’s sweater before coming home around 4.  Michael was home within 10 minutes of me getting home.  I headed downstairs and got several rows done on the bargello (with a break for potato/carrot/ham for dinner) before heading back upstairs around 8 PM to watch another Christmas movie…HOLIDAY INN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.