Sunday, December 20, 2015

2nd dino baby quilt, Judy's quilt done, Cookie & Elsie a duex, 3rd dino baby quilt done, Elsie



Second dino quilt finished Friday night:

I was up early on Saturday (12/19), excited to start quilting Judy’s quilt.  Michael was up early as well to make a smurfy breakfast before heading out for golf here at SCCL.  By 11 AM Judy’s quilt was done (!!) and she ran down to get it:  

I LOVE her fabric!

























 Coming upstairs to greet her gave me a chance to see my babies, basking in the sun again:   


















I spent the rest of the day working on the binding for the third dino baby quilt, and by dinnertime it was done…..YAY!!!   












I LOVE the pattern definition on fleece!













 
 This fulfills the commitment I made to myself to donate 20 quilts to Clinton (yes, there will be a reprise providing I can find all of the pics :~)…I’ll call Debbie (Clinton teacher) to come pick up the last 6 quilts on Monday).  My honey came home from golf with 3…count ‘em THREE birdies….and an overall score of 85.  He was a happy, happy camper.  He made us fish stuffed with crab for dinner, along with a baked sweet potato, and we settled in with popcorn to watch TOY STORY 2 for the rest of the evening.  Unfortunately, the disk as so badly scratched that we gave up after 15 minutes and dropped back to watching our regular TV shows.

**Remember I told you that Elsie finds any new soft thing to lie on?  Well, I finished the next to the last dino quilt and folded it up and put it in the bag with the other quilts....but the time I finished the last quilt and went to put it in the bag...no deal....the "princess and the pea" had already found the previous one and was checking it out:

 

1 comment:

  1. Judy's quilt looks like MY colors - not yours. ;) MJnCT

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.