Friday, April 6, 2012

knitted scarf w/ ribbon fringe

Thursday morning (4/5) I got my walk in with Beth, then came home and formed my dough (made Wednesday night) into rolls and was ready when Jan picked me up at 9:15 for quilting.  We had a good meeting and way too much food!!!  I was home at 2 and wanted to take a nap, but worked in the studio instead.  I finally finished a scarf that had been laying on my table for months.  I finished knitting the scarf awhile ago, but never got the fringe put on.  When I went to do the fringe, the yarn just looked thin and cheap and I didn’t like it at all.  I took the scarf to Joann’s with me and found something I think made it look great:




The organza ribbon really looks nicer than it does in the picture…I’m very pleased with it.  The weather got progressively colder as the day wore on, and Michael and I spent the evening snuggling on the couch and watching TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.