Monday, April 9, 2012

quiche

HAPPY EASTER!!!!  We had a scrump-tee-us  early morning breakfast for Easter.  Michael fried up some bacon and I made the quiches I had planned to make on Saturday: a broccoli/mushroom for Michael and asparagus/onion for me: 

The rest of the day was very relaxing….Michael spent it watching The Masters, while I was in my studio knitting on a sweater.  Anne and Bryce came over at 4 (they’ve been gone for 10 days and I figured they didn’t have time to pull together anything for Easter dinner) for potatoes/carrots, Kentucky corn pudding, ham and rolls.  I didn’t make any dessert, but luckily Jan and Walt stopped on their way to their daughter’s house and dropped off a plate of cookies!  We played a new card game….ROOK…for a few hours after dinner, then Michael went back to watching golf and I went back to knitting.

1 comment:

  1. Looks yummy. I'm sure your sewing retreat buddies would enjoy those....

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.