Thursday, April 26, 2012


Michael left early for golf Wednesday (4/25) and I got a bit of crafting done before Inez and I headed up to the Lake House for the ’shredding party’.  I took up a large box of old check registers and checks and bank statements and credit card stuff as well as old utility bills.  We dropped it off at the truck, had a quick tour of the Lake House, then headed to the pavilion for hot dogs!  We got to relax in the afternoon, and I put together a pizza for dinner.  Michael packed a sandwich and took off for dress rehearsal, and our square dance called joined Inez and me for dinner.  We headed back to the pavilion at 6:30 to meet some new square dancers and to collect money for the dance.  We only stayed ‘til 7:30, then took a quick tour of the rest of Sun City, made a brief visit to Walt and Jan and were home by 8 to watch TV and knit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.