Thursday, April 12, 2012

Jeri/Marsha/Barbara bread baking

Michael left for golf Wednesday morning (4/11).  I got a couple of loads of laundry done and was ready for my bread students when they showed up at 10.  Marsha, Paula, Barbara and Jeri all came and made dough, then sat with me and played QUILT_TOP_OLY until the dough had risen.  They formed the dough into 20 rolls, they rose again and were baked.  The ladies brought lots of great food to share: potato soup, homemade pimento cheese, egg salad, chicken salad, and of course some butter and jam.  I think everyone learned something and had a good time.  As usual, I forgot that I wanted to take a picture until the very end…so I only got Jeri, Marsha and Barbara:



They left just before 2 and one of my knitting students showed up at 2 for some help.  I got through that and just had a few minutes to take 2 of the buns to make mini-ham and cheese sandwiches for the square dance instructor.  He was VERY appreciative, since he had missed lunch!  We had a square dance for 2 hours, then Michael came home and had a quick dinner before heading off to rehearsal.  I worked in the studio for a bit until he came home, then headed upstairs for TV.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.