Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Michael's last art class

Michael left early for his last art class on Monday (4/2):






and I took a walk with Beth, then headed out for the finalization of my secret project.  It was kind of a bumpy road….and (hopefully) you’ll hear all about it by the end of the week.  I also stopped at Lowe’s on the way home, only to find out that they are not making the wire free standing shelves anymore that I have all over my studio  L.  Maybe I just should have stayed in bed today?  Anyway, the day started looking up once I got home…Nancy came for a visit.  She and hubby are flying to Los Vegas tomorrow, so we scheduled our weekly visit for today.  She did not have a good morning either…so it was VERY enjoyable for the 2 of us to bitch to each other  J.  She also helped me to re-wind my warp (for 2 new scarves) before she left.  In the afternoon Michael and I ran a couple more errands, then I started weaving and he took off for his rehearsal (this is for the play in June….did I mention he is in 2 things?  THE LEGENDS OF TV here at SCCL at the end of April, and MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING sometime in June…he is CRAZY!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.