Friday, April 10, 2020

The Big Revel continues (4), retreat begins


The Big Reveal Continues:






I got a bit of fabric cut out on Thursday morning (4/9): 




before leaving with Michael and Cookie for another follow-up appointment in Matthews.  Cookie is still doing very well and we can reduce some of her medication yet again.  When we got home after 10 AM I called Paula and she came down for our weekly retreat (I think these retreats are definitely saving my sanity!!):  








I think Cookie also likes these retreat days....as she generally stays right with us the entire time:





We sewed until 3 PM, when Paula left for home and I headed to my studio.  

I fired up the longarm and also laid out the blocks I made today….a new QoV pattern:  

3 different reds including a new bolt I bought at FOUST in February




Thanks to Janice and Dennis and Michael, my craft bookcase was moved into Michael’s art room several months ago.  Michael joined me in the studio to hang up a flannel backed tablecloth that Paula gave me…and my design wall is now HUGE!!  See this:  

2 different quilts up!!

I just know how much I’m going to love the extra room I have  :~).  

Michael and I both had salads for dinner and relaxed for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.