Wednesday, April 15, 2020

The Big Reveal continues (9), new quilt basted, 3 quilts totally done!


Janice's big reveal continues......last picture tomorrow!!!











I was up at 7 AM on Tuesday (4/14), but it just felt a little too cold to go right out bike riding.  So, I did my emails and got my blog out before getting dressed and heading out.  I was worried about being cold, but I was dressed well, so didn’t have a problem.  

I headed downstairs after that to get my first Beds=Dreams quilt basted and to kick off the quilting:  



Jerri stopped by to pick up her quilts, and to drop off 3 of mine:  



this is a new QoV pattern

I got the through the first row of my quilt, and then my machine stopped working.  I kept trying different things, and even posted on Facebook to no avail.  I decided to shut down the computer part and see if it would at least work manually, and that’s when I figured out the problem.  By then it was late afternoon and I was tired, so I didn’t want to kick anything off.  

Michael headed out and got ARBY’s for dinner (the fish sandwiches are gone….boo, hoo!!) but our dinner was good anyway.  Tuesday night was date night; Michael made popcorn and we watched CHICAGO!

Paula wanted to make sure that everyone knows our neighborhood is complying with COVID_19 suggestions:





1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.