Sunday, April 5, 2020

2nd day of retreat, more OBW blocks

I headed out early Saturday morning (4/4) to pick up my babies…they cried all of the way home, but settled down once we were home and they got LOTS of loving.  

Michael left for golf and Paula came down for the second day of retreat:  



Cookie was with us most of the time:  




and the kitties kept wandering in for extra loving…





finally sleeping

which they certainly got!!!  

In between I continued to work on my blocks until we stopped for a fabulous brunch of stuff jalapeno poppers and sausage balls:  




along with berry mousse for dessert:



We continued to work in the early afternoon and I finally finished my last set of triangles….I probably have 206 blocks for my quilt (not nearly enough, but I’m hoping borders and tumbling blocks will make up the rest!):  











Michael came home from golf and we spent a lot of time loving on our kitties.  I knew after our large lunch that I wouldn't want dinner until late, so I had time to baste Jerri's second quilt and get started with the quilting:



Michael joined me for awhile and so did Cookie:


We had our weekly ARBY's fish sandwiches for dinner and snuggled and watched TV for the rest of the short night!

1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.