Monday, January 13, 2014


We’re baaa-ack!  It was 44 degrees when I got up on Saturday (1/11), and over 60 degrees by 11 AM.  I spent most of the day reading and finished the book Ginny got for me…the 4th in the TRADD STREET series by Karen White.  It was wonderful; I loved it!  I did take an unusual 2 hour nap near dinnertime, and then had trouble getting going for the rest of the night.  We had leftover pizza for dinner and watched STAR TREK:INTO DARKNESS in the evening and I got a lot of knitting done.

When I woke up on Sunday (1/12) I found out (probably) why I took such a long nap on Saturday….wicked sore and scratchy throat  L.  We still made a fabulous potato, bacon and waffle breakfast that Jan stopped by to share on her way home from an early morning errand.  Michael went golfing here at SCCL in the afternoon, while I watched Miss Marple on TV and knit.  I just didn’t feel like eating dinner, so Michael heated up our pork leftovers for himself.  I put together a pan of chicken enchiladas and 2 runs of brown rice and took it over to Sally & Jimmy’s for their Monday night dinner.  For the rest of the evening I read my book, took a long soak in the tub and went to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.