Friday, January 10, 2014

Elsie & Cookie a duex


Michael left for golf at Regent Park on Thursday (1/9) shortly after I left for quilting at 9:15, and he was very happy to come home with an 83 around 4 PM.    Lisa taught a wonderful class on English paper piecing, but I decided I don’t need to learn a new thing now, so I took my knitting.  She had many samples she has done over the years and all I can say is that she must be a VERY patient woman!  I spent most of the afternoon reading and finished my book THE HOUSE AT RIVERTON by Kate Morton.  This book was sent in England and started during the late  1880’s and continued on to through the 1900’s.  The story was riveting, I couldn’t wait to see what happened next, and the ending had a never-saw-it-coming twist.  I got 2 pans of cinnamon rolls put together before dinner (my 2 furry kids were snuggling in the living room):

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

and we took one over to Jimmy & Sally’s for breakfast on Friday.  Jimmy has been asleep the last bunch of times we’ve visited, but this time he was awake and he and Michael got to have a nice chat.  We had leftover soup and a new loaf of artisan bread for dinner and watched TV and knit the rest of the evening.
I know no one has asked, but just in case you wanted to know...I have been foot pain FREE for a week...ever since I got those 4 shots....DEFINITELY worth it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.