Tuesday, January 21, 2014

new baby sweater

My honey left early for golfing at Regent Park on Monday (1/20), while I had a not-on-my-normal-day 1 hour phone call with Janice….HEAVEN!  After that it was visiting with Sally & Jimmy for a bit (and dropping off some nut bread that Jan had made), then a quick trip to the grocery store and then home.  I spent the early afternoon knitting and watching TV until Michael got home around 3 PM with an 88 for his efforts…he is really loving his new driver.  I made a new soup Chicken & Potato Chowder for dinner and thought it was excellent!  I scored 10 pounds of potatoes for $2.49 awhile back and have been looking for recipes to use them up.  We split up to watch TV for a bit, then got back together before 9 to finish out the night upstairs.

Here’s a picture of the latest sweater:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.