Tuesday, January 14, 2014

coffee cake, Elsie & Cookie a duex


Michael left for golfing at Lancaster on Monday (1/13), coming home at 3 PM with an 88.  He said it was the sloppiest course he’s been on yet this year….darn all of that rain!  I was up early to put together a coffee cake
 
for my Volunteer meeting at 9 AM.  The board met as a group for a couple of hours, then went over a few things with individuals.   By the time everyone left, I had time for soup for lunch, then was off to pick up Jan (for fabric shopping) and Lil (Jimmy’s sister) to take her to the airport.  We dropped off Lil, then Jan and I headed to Mary Jo’s since the airport is already 1/2 way there.  One of my New Year’s resolutions kicked in….I’m not sure I’ve EVER spent so little at Mary Jo’s  J, but as Martha used to say ‘it’s a good thing’.  We came straight home and I read (with company)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

until dinner (still feeling poopy from the cold/sore throat).  We had leftover pizza and watched TV and read until bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.