Thursday, January 23, 2014


Wednesday morning (1/22) it was 22 degrees when we got up, so Michael’s golfing here at SCCL was delayed until 12:30 PM.  I headed to my studio to knit and was still knitting when Michael got home (from just 9 holes….too cold to golf any longer) at 3.  Larry stopped by with a plate of cookies from Joanne….my big mistake was in not trying them right at NOON when he stopped by…that way I could have had three….four….FIVE!!!!  and Michael would have been none the wiser J.  Instead, I didn’t have my first one until 4 PM when I was looking for a little nosh before our late dinner….OMgosh was it great!  They are pecan pie bars and I immediately called and asked for the recipe J.  And she gave us so many of them….I’m not sure they kept very many (any?) for themselves….but YAY!  Anyway, around 6:30 Michael made mac & Cheese for dinner and we settled into TV watching and more knitting on a new baby sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.