Friday, January 18, 2013

started flip & sew table runner



Jan slogged through the cold and rain Thursday (1/17) to pick me up for quilting.  I think I’m now coming down with something…I think I went through about 20 kleenix at quilting…and made sure I only gave virtual hugs to all of the members.  We both worked on our flip-and-sew table runners…here’s mine so far:



I had this leftover Laurel Burch fabric that I just adore….found a bunch of scraps that would go with it…so that’s what I’m using.
In the afternoon, Michael and I spent a bit of time reading in front of the fire, then he finally went to the doctor’s.  His cold symptoms have been hanging on a long time.  She said maybe there was a secondary bacterial infection, so gave him some antibiotics.  We watched a bit of TV in the evening and I did a bit of knitting before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.