Friday, January 25, 2013

sandwich bread


Wednesday morning (1/23) seemed very busy.  Janice called at 9 and we got to have a nice long talk…then I had to run to the bank to turn over my treasurer duties for Square Dancing.  I stopped at the doctor’s office on the way home to drop off the baby quilt…and once I was back home, Sally came over for tea and cookies and conversation.  Michael left around 11 for a shot gun start at golf (it was still VERY cold) and Sally and I continued to visit.  I got bread baked just after lunchtime (we needed sandwich bread):

 
and finally hit my studio around 2 PM.   I spent the rest of the afternoon working on cutting some of the strips for the mystery project…and the evening watching TV with my honey and knitting.

Thursday morning (1/24) I was up early to pick up Jan and head for WALMART.  I had 5 things on my list….didn’t find any of them L…but Jan scored everything she needed.  After that we headed to my doctor’s appointment (sleep doctor) at 10 AM.  We headed back home after that, stopping in at the Viking store, only to find out that Jan’s Christmas present (a new Viking portable machine) had to be re-ordered because the one she got had a bad circuit board  L.  The good outcome of the visit was the recommendation of a new Mexican restaurant, and our lunch was OUTSTANDING!!!  I can hardly wait to go back.  We made a few other stops on the way home, finally getting home around 2.  I read in the afternoon, and Michael wanted to watch one of his shoot-em-up-big-explosion movies in the evening, so I headed downstairs to sew.  Somehow I just couldn’t get myself going, so sat on the couch all night watching TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.