Saturday, January 26, 2013

sleet, Elsie & Cookie a deux


Friday morning (1/25) dawned very gray….it is supposed to rain/sleet/maybe snow today…shades of being in CT!!  If I had wanted this kind of weather, I never had to move.  Luckily, the only plan on our agenda was a 10 am conference call to learn about long term care insurance (I know…what a drag…we must be getting REALLY old).

 So…..I don’t know if this is sleet or snow,

 
but either way I don’t need to see it on my deck!  This is what the deck looked like by 3 PM.  I spent the afternoon and 1/2 of the evening working on my new mystery project and it is coming along nicely.  My 2 babies were doing their usual thing, only this time Elsie decided she wanted to be on top: 

After awhile they shifted and Elsie almost got pushed off of the stool:

 

 Michael worked on his pen and ink drawings for awhile, played on the computer for awhile, and took care of the dog for awhile.  Our furnace for the studio went out around 6:30, but it stayed kind of warm until 8:30 when I headed upstairs to join my hubby on the couch, watching TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.