Saturday, January 12, 2013


Michael and I ran several errands in Rock Hill on Friday (1/11) morning: the ear place for a new ear bud for his hearing aid, STAPLES for labels, and Hobby Lobby for note cards, fabric and gold stretchy string.  We didn’t get home until 12:30.  I had a quick lunch and updated the blog before heading over to Jan’s.  I don’t know if I mentioned that she is moving her sewing room from a very small room upstairs, to a much larger room in the basement.  We spent a bit of time getting almost all of her fabric back on her shelves, so that she can find what she needs.  When I got home, I got to work on the quilting binding for just a bit….I ran out of bobbin thread 6 inches from the end  L.  By then it was time to get cleaned up and have a quick dinner before picking up Rob and Bob and heading off to rehearsal.  When I got home around 9:30, I was beat and snuggled on the couch with my honey watching TV until bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.