Monday, March 30, 2020

3rd QoV quilted, some bindings done


Michael took Cookie for a walk Sunday morning (3/29), while I took a short bike ride (although I did expand my route a tiny bit).  After that all 3 of us took a ride in the golf cart over to Pat’s house to deliver a couple of things to her paper tube before heading home.  

Michael vacuumed all of the pollen off of the lanair so that he could have breakfast out there (leftover pancakes & bacon):  


It was so nice outside I decided to join him:  

eggs and sausage patties

I finally made my way to the studio and got my 3rd QoV loaded up and basted:  



and kicked off a new quilting design:  




I worked on that all afternoon and Michael was with me a good bit of that time, so we had company:







My quilt was finally finished before I headed upstairs at 8 PM:  


I also got the binding made for 2 quilts:  



I worked on cleaning up my labels while watching TV, and got 2 of them done:  


They each take about an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.