Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Tuesday morning (11/29) Michael and I took Mary Jo to the airport  L.  We had a wonderful visit; it’s always like we’ve never been apart when we get back together…it was totally sad to see her go.  On the way home, Michael and I did a big grocery shopping trip and turned our eyes towards the next visitors….THE KIDS ARE COMING…THE KIDS ARE COMING!  Marc and Kate arrive on Thursday morning, so Michael and I came home and got busy.  We got all of the sheets and towels cleaned, and started to make gravy for our Thanksgiving meal (which we will have Saturday night!)  I put a ham bone in the crockpot to get stock to make ham and bean soup for one of our meals.  We also started to make our Christmas food gifts.  We got 4 runs of white trash done and 2 runs of cracker toffee before taking a break. 


I got a bunch of albums loaded on my IPOD so that we could listen to Christmas music for the rest of the year.  We had leftovers for dinner and I wove and knit and we watched TV for the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.