Tuesday, November 1, 2011

HALLOWEEN!! - Monday morning after breakfast, Michael and I handed out flyers in the last pod for the open house craft fair and headed to Harris Teeter for HE washer detergent.  Our new washer was delivered yesterday while I was grocery shopping, and we need high efficiency detergent to run it.  We got a couple of loads done in the morning before Michael left for golf and I left for my bread demo at the high school.



I told you about it….right?  I quilt on Thursdays with a woman whose sister is the home ec teacher at the high school.  She asked if I would do a bread demo…today was the day!!!  I took in artisan bread and we baked up 3 loaves….the kids also mixed up 2 more batches to be baked later this week and next.  I promised the kids I would be back before Thanksgiving with my ‘golden pull apart butter buns’.  It was actually kind of fun and I am looking forward to the next time.  I was home by 2, got mac and cheese in the crockpot for dinner and got to weave for a bit.  Michael got home from golf and was really cold, so he decided to take a soak for a bit.  Dinner was scrumptious and we watched TV the rest of the night…when we were down in the studio I was weaving and when we were upstairs I was knitting…I am determined to catch up on all of my orders!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.