Friday, November 25, 2011

Michael went golfing on Wednesday (11/23) and I spent the day in the studio doing a variety of things, mostly working on a new rope basket for my friend Jan.  Judy called me in the afternoon and we went up to the pool for an hour….she swam laps and I walked up and down the length of the pool.  Michael and I decided to go out to Red Lobster for dinner and the food was terrific.  Once home, I got a bit of knitting done before heading to bed.
 
THANKSGIVING!  a fabulous, perfect day!  We got to sleep late, have a relaxing breakfast, then took a long bike ride and got say HAPPY BIRD DAY to many friends.  We both worked downstairs in the morning while watching MEET ME IN ST LOUIS with Judy Garland.  By then it was early afternoon and we headed upstairs where I took a nap and Michael watched MYTH BUSTERS.  Then it was back downstairs to watch BLYTHE SPIRIT on the computer.  Fort Mill Community Playhouse is doing BS as a play in February and Michael wants to try out.  He wants me to try out too…so we watched the movie version.  We finally broke out the puffy things for dinner and finished off the evening watching the original SUPERMAN with Chris Reeve…hard to believe he is gone…he was GORGEOUS…the perfect Superman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.