Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Monday (11/21) was a fun day.  Michael left early for golf and I got dough made for killer pecan sticky buns.  I had a volunteer meeting at 10:30 and then at 11:30 I headed on over to the high school for another bread demo.  I took my roll dough just to demo forming standard rolls and the students had hand outs of all different ways to shape dough.  All 4 groups of students made dough on Friday and they each picked a different way to make the rolls; we had crescents, parker house, clover leaf and a few others.  The dough went back into the fridge to rise and they baked it on Tuesday (the downside of only having a 45 minutes class.) By the time I got home I was ready to hit the loom again and after 3 hours in the afternoon and 3 hours at night, I finally finished weaving the new scarves.



Tuesday morning I spent visiting with Nancy and starting to put ribbon through my scarves.  I came home for a quick sandwich and headed off to knitting.  I didn’t get very much accomplished at knitting….we were all too busy talking about Thanksgiving and what was going to be happening.  When I got home I finally finished putting ribbon through my second scarf and got them washed and dried.  Michael came home from going to the movies (I think it was the movie about J. Edgar Hoover) and after our leftover ham dinner, we just relaxed for the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.