Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Tuesday morning (11/15) Nancy came for a visit and I continued to work on the rope tote.  I finished it at 1 PM…just in time for show and tell at Stitch & Chat:
I will take it to square dancing on Wednesday to see if Linda likes it…I told her to bring a blank check!!

I also did the finishing on the 2 newest woven scarves…they feel DREAMY!!!  If I don’t sell them at the craft fair on Dec 4th, a woman at Stitch & Chat wants them!


I was home by 3:30 and Jackie came over for help on a sweater.  She wants to hire me to help her make her first sweater…so we checked out her gauge and talked over what she should be doing.  After she left, Michael and I got cleaned up and were ready when Joanne and Larry picked us up at 5:30 for dinner.  We had a wonderful time at Ruby Tuesday’s for a couple of hours, then came home and relaxed in front of the TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.