Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tuesday morning (11/1)we went for our physicals with Dr. K.  Both of us have high cholesterol, so he wants to see us in 3-6 months to see if we have improved using diet and exercise  L.  After that we headed to BJ’s for a massive shopping trip…it took over an hour to put everything away once we got home.  Phil stopped by to put up a shelf in our laundry room…it looks FABULOUS!!!!!  By then it was close to 4 and I threw together some of my stuff for the craft open house this weekend and headed up to Judy’s to set up.  Once home, we had dinner, then I headed to the studio to get my 2 scarves off the loom.  I was back upstairs by 8 and knit while we watched TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.