Friday, November 4, 2011

Thursday (11/3) morning quilting got cancelled, so Nancy and I got to spend some time together.  I got to knit on a new scarf, while she sorted and matched up blocks for her new bed quilt.  After Nancy left, I spent several hours doing paperwork…it never seems to end and I never seen to get on top of it…my desk still looks awful, the pile is just a tiny bit smaller!  At 3:30 Michael and I headed up to square dancing.  We got people checked in and danced in one square, then another couple showed up so we headed for home.  Michael had a quick dinner and left for his pick-up rehearsal, while I packed up the golf cart with a bunch of craft stuff and headed over to Judy’s.  I set up more of my stuff in the display…we talked for awhile, then I headed home to a late dinner and knitting until Michael got home after 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.