Sunday, December 2, 2018

FMCP cheesecakes & dipped oreos


Michael let me sleep in until 7:30 AM on Saturday (12/1).  It was heavenly even thought I still looked (and felt) like I’d been on a 3 week bender when I got up  :~).  He left for golf and I proceeded to make 50 mini-lemon cheesecakes (with a cherry on top) 




and 50 chocolate dipped oreos with crushed candy canes on top:  



Just as I was finishing up around 1 PM he came home (they only got in 8 holes of golf before the rain came), so we packed all of that in the car along with 8 quarts of mulled cider and my crockpot and headed over to drop everything off at Denise’s house.  Denise is in charge of the light refreshments being served at the Fort Mill Playhouse this evening…and I had told her I would do the desserts and the cider.  When we got home I was absolutely whipped and proceeded to sit in the living room, with my feet up, reading for 2 hours.  I finally had a bit of energy then and dipped another 50 or so oreos for my own candy giving.  I had some leftover sandwiches from the tea for dinner and spent the evening watching TV and loading up another black/silver necklace.  I think this is the last one I will get out of these boxes of beads.

1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.